Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

October 30, 2010

Recycle

I have now been living without my Trash man for a month. I recycle almost everything. I have found that I am not buying things at the store that I can not reuse or recycle.  I did however put one trash bin in the garage for those things we can not recycle or are bad for the environment to burn. I plan to see how long it takes us to fill this bin. Everything else gets loaded up and taken to the local park where the recycle drop off is. It does take some work but you feel like you are giving back, somehow.  We are also eating better as I don't buy as much snack food. Most of the snack food packaging you can't recycle. What have you recycled this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment