Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

October 4, 2010

The Winter is on the way

It has been a few weeks since I posted last. The trees are turning and the jackets are coming out of storage. In the last post I told you the Trash Man was being stopped.  When I called to cancel the owner told me it was a great thing to recycle and he does at home. This was coming from the Trash Man. He said everyone should visit a landfill. Something I have done before and it is sad how much we throw out that someone could use. One man's trash, other man's treasure.  I believe we can all do our bit in helping America stay beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Reading this made me think of a road trip we need to take. We could potentially find some great stuff for our "crafty" projects! Try to remind me tomorrow and we can add it to our list!

    ReplyDelete