Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

January 27, 2012

3 Minute Cookies

Ingredients
  • 2 cups granulated sugar
  • 8 tablespoons (1 stick) margarine or butter
  • 1/2 cup low-fat milk
  • 1/3 cup baking cocoa
  • 3 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
Preparation
In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, milk and cocoa. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue boiling 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat. Stir in oats.* Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until firm. Store tightly covered.
Variations
*If using old fashioned oats, cool mixture in saucepan 5 minutes.
Yield
ABOUT 3 DOZEN

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lordie. How can I resist this? I'm just going to accept my pregnancy pounds as permanent roommates.

    Carolyn @ www.themobilehomemaker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have my roommates and my daughter is 5. LOL

    ReplyDelete