Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

January 9, 2012

Root Beer

I was looking for vanilla beans the other day and couldn't find them but I did see Root Beer. Well that was interesting to me. Now I don't like root beer, but my kids do and like everything else the store brought has stuff that I don't like in it.  So I thought I wonder if I can make this, what does it take. So tonight my kids had their first homemade root beer and I even liked it.



                                                                1 3/4 Cups Sugar
                                                                2 1/4 Cups Water
                                                  2 Tablespoons Root Beer Concentrate
                                                        Club Soda or Sparkling Water


Combine sugar and water in medium saucepan. Heat and stir until mixture starts to boil and sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and cool.



Add root beer and mix. To serve, add 1/2 to 1/3cup root beet syrup to 5 oz club soda or water.

Makes 3 cups root beet syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment