Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

January 13, 2012

Snowing

Woke up this morning to a wonderful snow fall.  Hope the chickens are okay and staying warm in the barn. Waiting on my first cuppa and then I will make my way up there.  Would be a great day for sewing, however I have some cleaning to get done first.

I posted this the other day on FB. But if you don't have power to one of your out buildings, try using solar. We have solar on our barn. (just a light at this stage) and it makes all the difference and at no monthly cost. Also if you lose power and have solar lights in your garden, bring one it. They make great lights when the power is out.

Off to have fun in the snow, yes I'm a big kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment