Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

February 2, 2012

My Chocolate Icing

I have made several cakes over the years. (I'm working on uploading photos of most of them).  And I get requests for my recipes all the time. Which is one of the reasons why I'm working on my own cookbook.  I love looking through books, finding recipes and making changes when needed. I have made many mistakes over the years, but who hasn't that cooks.

Enough said...... here is one of my Chocolate Icing recipes.

4 Tablespoons butter
4 oz chocolate melted. (find a chocolate you like) or 2 Tablespoons cocoa mixed with a little hot water first.
1-2 cups powder sugar
water

Melt butter, add melted chocolate or cocoa and mix. Add powder sugar a little at a time. If it gets thick, too thick add water. Just mix it to the way you like it. Ice your cake and eat away. Or send me some. :-)

You can add vanilla if you would like. I forget it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment