Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

March 28, 2012

Spring Time

I love this time of the year but it always gets away on me. I have this long list of stuff to do before the Spring time gets here. I try so hard to get everything done inside before all I want to do is play outside. WELL I missed it again. Here I am inside cleaning out rooms and I want to be outside building a new chicken coop or planting veggies.

Today I was inside cleaning out my daughters room. I'm not sure where all this stuff comes from but she is doing well at helping me get her big room the way we want it.  Next will be paint and putting stuff in the right place. Something she needs to learn. She is all about horses, dance and flowers. Just a mini me.

Next I will be cleaning out the rest of the house, working out what I can sell, upcycle or give away.  One day I would love to have everything where I need it and in it's place. No more stuff coming in the house, but food and no more leaving. I don't need half the stuff I have. I'm not sure I use it all anyway.  Been here two years and still feel like we just moved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment