Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

January 27, 2012

Fridge Pen Holders

Look what I did in a share 5 minutes I had this morning.



Use an old garlic/onion powder tin or any spice tin that you like. I love red in my kitchen, so I was very happy with the Krogers tins. Add magnet tape to the back. Remember you will be putting pens in it so add enough to handle the weight.




Then add pens/pencils and place on the side of the fridge. You will never be looking for a pen when you are on the phone again.



What a great way to upcycle.

2 comments:

  1. I really like these, what a great idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did too when I saw the idea somewhere. I now have friends that want me to make them.

    ReplyDelete