Top of Blog

Top of Blog
Welcome to BullFrog Springs. I hope you enjoy your time, get a coffee and relax for a minute.







Meal Plans

January 24, 2012

Vanilla Coffee Cream

I had dinner parties for years with two of my dear friends. We would go to each others place and one of us would cook all the dinner. Three courses, we loved it so much it was hard to move away and know that was coming to an end.  One of my friends would always have store brought coffee creamer, until her Mothers doctor told her not to use it any more.  So we all stopped. Well last night I was reading someone's blog and found this great recipe. She can take all the credit for it, I will just pass it on to everyone. I made it this morning and it is wonderful.


Vanilla Coffee Cream
1 cup whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tablespoon vanilla
Combine all ingredients in a pan over medium heat. Once cream starts to simmer, turn off heat, cover and let cool. 

Store in refrigerator
You can change out the maple syrup and vanilla to tailor to your taste. Almond flavor would be wonderful. Also you can use light cream and milk or organic.
Make it the way you would like and enjoy.
One more thing you can make easy and doesn't have to be processed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey BullFrog...thanks a bunch for this! I do love my mud :)

    ReplyDelete